Harkla  logo
Harkla  logo

All articles

What Exactly are the CEUs?Updated a month ago

If you choose one of our AOTA-approved CEU options and are an Occupational Therapist, you will receive CEUs (continuing education units) required to maintain licensure. 

To receive the CEUs you'll have to successfully complete the end-of-course test. You have as long as you need and as many times as you need to take the test.

Our Primitive Reflex, Sensory Diet, and Infant/Toddler Sensory Development courses currently offer CEUs!

Was this article helpful?